Looking for sites to post travel reviews on!


Hi. My name is Debra Ferrie and I'm a mom of 3 from Long Island , New York. I'm looking for new sites to write family travel reviews on. Pay not necessary but free travel for the blogs is.
Or if you are looking for a wellness/lifestyle blogger(paid position) please let me know.

I have many years experience blogging about both travel and lifestyle/wellness.

Sites I have blogged on in the past:

TravelingMoms( guest blog about Smuggler's Notch)
Mommypoppins ( local Long Island events)
Socialmoms  3+ years and still actively twice a month. My page is here
LongIslandMamas network
Macaroni Kid Mt Sinai ( was a publisher ) 

I've blogged on todaysmama.com since 2012, mainly travel reviews and  local "things to do, places to go" sort of posts.  I have reviewed the following places and more.
All can be seen on my page here 


Hershey Park
Hershey attractions
Liberty Science Center
Smuggler's Notch
Grand Cascades Resort
The Country Place Resort and Zoom Flume park
Camelback Resort
Kalahari Resort
Adventureland
New York Holiday Train Show
Stepping Stones Museum
Bucks County, PA
Dutch Wonderland
Long Island Game Farm


If you'd be interested in me writing on your site, please get in touch with me at explorers4 at hotmail.com


Thank you
Debra Ferrie



No comments:

Post a Comment